Due to the growing concern & awareness around COVID-19 in Alberta, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health & safety of our community.
We are closely monitoring & following the requirements & recommendations made by Alberta Health Services (AHS), World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control. Kensington Clinic is monitoring the situation very closely & updating our policies & standards in response.
All patients are required to undergo a screening which involves detailed questions on travel history & potential cold-like symptoms. Based on the screening results & the discretion of our staff, patients may be asked to reschedule non-urgent appointments. The following patients may be asked to rebook:
- Have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath
- Have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days
- Have been in close contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have been in close contact with someone who is ill & travelled in the last 14 days
At Kensington Clinic, we have committed to the following:
- Physical distancing
- Patients and staff are required to continuously mask within the clinic.
- Our staff wear personal protective equipment as required for their safety & the safety of our patients.
- Staff are screened in the same manner as patients are. We have emphasized to all employees that if they are showing signs & symptoms of illness to stay home.
- Sanitation stations with alcohol-based sanitizer are located throughout the clinic. All visitors & employees are required to wash & sanitize their hands regularly.
- Along with continuing our routine cleaning services, Kensington Clinic employees are required to wipe & sanitize equipment, furniture and other necessary supplies regularly. We have removed items that we deem as unnecessary to operate such as magazines and colouring books.
Standards & requirements are subject to change based on updates provided by government & health agencies.
We understand the concern of many of our patients during this time & we promise to continue to commit to exceptional patient care. Your health & safety is our top priority and ensuring you receive an appointment within a timely manner.
Should you have further questions surrounding COVID-19, please visit: